Wednesday, October 21, 2009

NEW STICK IT GIFT IDEAS!!!

Do you have any friends getting married soon?  Want to give them a great personalized gift without the personalized price?!?!  VINYL IS THE ANSWER!!  You can do exactly what I did!! I bought a very cheap wood cut-out at Robert & Co., using my weekly 40% off coupon... the same type of coupons are available at Michael's and Jo-Anns, I believe.  I bought my wood-cut out ($5.80), and some black paint, and a paint brush, totally under $10.  Then I slapped some vinyl on and BOOM!!!  AN AWESOME PERSONALIZED WEDDING GIFT!!


You can order vinyl for YOURS for only $10 TODAY!! Size is 12"x9", total vinyl cost is $10 for one color $15 for two colors!!  A super easy project, takes 30 minutes total!!  They will love it, and can take it wherever the live!!

"Happiness is a way of travel, not a destination"
Also.. looking for some cool Holiday gift ideas? Try adding some vinyl to totally change a bedroom!!

And.... another great treat is simply just adding a name to a bedroom! Personalize AND add some zest to an other wise quiet wall!!


Another great gift idea is a fun quote for a bedroom, kitchen, living room and family area!!

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by. And that has made all the difference"


"Where there is love, there are always wishes"
Or if you want something sassy or cool for your car..... check out what vinyl can do for you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment